This recipe contains gluten free notes
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 1/4 cups flour (GF use Domata)
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- Zest of one lemon
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beat after each addition. If using any extracts, add and beat to incorporate.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add the dry ingredients into the batter. Carefully fold in any mix-ins.
- Allow dough to cool in the refrigerator for at least an hour and up to overnight.
- Use a small scoop (about 1 tbsp size) and place rounded balls of dough on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes, until the bottoms are slightly golden brown (the edges should not brown).
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market