Makes 4 servings
- 2 pounds potatoes such as Russet, Red or Baking Potatoes
- 8 oz. Sour Cream
- 8 oz mayonnaise
- ½ cup Blue Cheese Dip and Dressing Mix Äì available in our Bulk Food section
- Mix together the sour cream and mayonnaise add the dip mix and blend well. Refrigerate for 30 minute.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice the potatoes approx ½ inch thick. Pour dip mixture over potatoes and coat well. Place in a lightly greased baking pan. Cook 45 minutes to 1 hour
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market