- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 loaf (1 pound) unsliced French bread (GF use GF Baguette)
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cut bread into
- 1-in.-thick slices, but not all the way through, leaving slices
- attached at the bottom.
- Spread cheese mixture between slices.
- Wrap loaf in a large piece of heavy -duty foil (about 28-in. x
- Fold foil around bread and seal tightly.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market