Makes 4 servings
- 4 Ribeye Steaks, cut ¾ inch thick
- 2 cup bloody mary mix
- 2 tbsp vodka
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- Mix 1¼ cups bloody mary mix with oil and vodka. Cover ribeyes with mix turning to coat. Refrigerate 2-4 hours
- Remove steaks from marinade and pat dry. Grill to desired doneness.
- Heat remaining bloody mary mix to a boil in saucepan while steaks are grilling. Slurry cornstarch and water and add to liquid in saucepan stirring constantly until thickened.
- Place steaks on serving plates and drizzle with thickened sauce. Serve immediately.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market