Makes 4-6 servings
- 2 tbsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 racks beef back ribs (not short ribs; 5 to 6 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F with rack in middle. Stir together pepper, brown sugar, salt, and paprika. Pat ribs dry. Rub beef all over with spice mixture.
- Arrange beef in 1 layer in a large roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, until meat is tender, about 6 hours. Cut into ribs and serve immediately. Stir juice into sauce before serving.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market