- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 2 tbsp champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large heads Bibb lettuce, torn into 1 1/2 pieces
- Place eggs in a small pot, and cover with cold water by 1 1/2 inches. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat. Cover, and let stand for 12 minutes. Rinse with cold water, peel, and chop.
- Combine horseradish, vinegar, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking until emulsified. Arrange lettuce on a serving platter, sprinkle with chopped egg, and drizzle with vinaigrette. Serve immediately.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market