Makes 12 servings
- 4 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup minced green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped pecans or slivered almonds
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning or more to taste
- 1 tsp granulated garlic or to more taste
- salt & ground black pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise with paprika, poultry seasoning and granulated garlic .
- Blend in dried cranberries, celery, bell pepper, onion, and nuts. Add chopped chicken, and mix well.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Chill 1 hour.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market