Makes 8 servings
- 1 lb smoked sausage; cut 1? piece
- 1 pkg (10 oz) Frozen Lima Beans
- ¾ cup ketchup
- 1 can (21 oz) baked beans
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 can kidney beans; drained
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 can (15.5 oz) Great northern beans; drained
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 small onion; chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Rinse frozen lima beans with cold water to separate. Mix lima, baked, kidney and northern beans, onion and sausage in ungreased 2 ½ quart casserole.
- Mix remaining ingredients; stir into bean mixture. Cover and bake 40 to 50 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market