Makes 6 servings
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 Tbsp light molasses
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 1 Tbsp onioncooked, grated
- 2 lbs. boneless round or top sirloin steaks, cut into 2 inch pieces skewers
- 6 slices French bread, 1/2 inch thick, toasted and hot
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- Prepare grill. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt to taste. Add meat and toss to coat well.
- Thread steak chunks onto long skewers. Grill 10 minutes over medium heat for medium rare meat or until desired doneness, turning skewers occasionally and brushing with ketchup mixture.
- Lightly rub one side of hot toast with cut side of garlic clove. Serve warm toast with steak kabobs.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market