- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup Barbecue Sauce (Preferable something a little sweeter)
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup Finely Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- MIX cream cheese and barbecue sauce in medium bowl until blended. Add chicken and shredded cheese; mix well.
- SPREAD onto bottom of shallow ovenproof dish.
- BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with onions and cilantro.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market