This recipe has gluten free notes
- 1 (10 oz.) box yellow cake mix (GF use Betty Crocker Yellow Cake Mix)
- ingredients needed to make cake (eggs, oil & water)
- 2 (3.4 oz.) packages instant banana pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (8 oz.) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 20 vanilla wafers, crushed (GF use Vanilla Animal crackers)
- Bake cake according to directions. Let cool. Poke holes in top of cake. Mix together Pudding with milk. Pour over Cake.
- Top with Whip Topping and then top with crushed up cookies. Refrigerate 1 hour.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market