This dish can be made in a sautv© pan on the stove top. If you have a ÄúrouchadÄù itÄôs a little showier. Keep in mind that this is a flaming dessert and safety is of the utmost importance. LetÄôs have some Holiday Fun.
- 4 cup bananas sliced
- 3 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 3 cup whipped butter, or softened
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- ½ cup cream of banana
- ½ cup MeyerÄôs dark rum
- Ice Cream
- Start with adding the brown sugar to a cold pan lite the fuel or turn the stove on to med. High. Gradually add butter while stirring continually. You donÄôt want the sugar to clump.
- As the sugar and butter start to blend you want to create a caramel sauce. The more butter the creamier the sauce. As the sauce begins to bubble you want to remove pan from heat and add your cream of banana. Replace over heat on a slight angle to light liquor.
- Sprinkle cinnamon from a salt shaker over the flames to create sparkles. Heat up sauce to a simmer and add the rum repeat first step flaming the rum. Then sprinkle with cinnamon again. Add bananas and syrup. Serve over ice cream.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market