- 6 Gooseberries Veggie Kabobs
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ cup (loosely packed) fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- In cup, combine brown sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper, cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Brush kabobs with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium heat; cook 15 to 20 minutes, until vegetables are browned and tender. Turn kabobs occasionally and brush vegetables with some vinaigrette during last 3 minutes of cooking.
- To serve, arrange kabobs on large platter; drizzle with any remaining vinaigrette and sprinkle with basil.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market