Makes 6-8 servings
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 cups finely grated fresh parmesan cheese
- Mix vinegar, cornstarch and pepper. Heat to a simmer in a small pan, remove from heat. Pour over strawberries and toss to coat, set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with baking spray.
- Cheese in 2 tablespoon mounds 4-5 inches apart, spread each into a 2-3 inch circle. Place in 350 degree oven for 4-5 minutes, or until lacy and lightly golden (should be starting to crisp).
- While still hot/warm, wrap each circle around a cone-shaped mold to form horns. Spoon the strawberry mixture into the horns and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market