Makes 2 servings
- 2 tilapia fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large portabella mushroom, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried tarragon, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Lay down aluminum foil on baking sheet and arrange fillets in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt and paprika; Set aside.
- In a small skillet, heat olive oil; quickly saute portabella, green onion and yellow pepper, about 2-3 minutes. Add tarragon, and simmer 2-3 minutes more.
- If this mixture is very wet, simmer to reduce another minute or two. Spoon contents of skillet over fish.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market