Makes 12 rolls
Gluten Free Spring Rolls
- ½ pound ground pork
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- ¼ cup finely shredded carrot
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ tsp. sesame oil
- ½ tsp Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce
- 2 tsp. fresh grated ginger root
- 1 ½ tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp. chile sauce
- 1 tbspl. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 16 oz. package spring roll wrappers
- 4 tsp. vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brown pork, remove from heat and drain well.
- Mix together pork, cabbage, carrot, green onions, cilantro, sesame oil, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, and chile sauce.
- Mix cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Soak spring roll wrappers in a bowl of water until pliable. Place approximately 1 tablespoon of the pork mixture in the center of the wrappers. Roll wrapper around the mixture, folding edges inward to close.
- Moisten finger in the cornstarch and water mixture and brush wrapper seams to seal.
- Arrange spring rolls in a single layer on a medium baking sheet. Brush with vegetable oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven 20 minutes, until hot and lightly browned. For crisper spring rolls turn once after 10 minutes.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market