Makes 4 servings
- 1 ½ pounds small red potatoes, each cut into quarters
- 1 jumbo onion (1 pound), cut into eighths
- 6 tsp olive oil
- 4 medium chicken-breast halves, skin removed
- 2 tbsp honey mustard
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In 13? by 9? metal baking pan, toss potatoes and onion with 4 teaspoons olive oil, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper; bake 25 minutes on middle oven rack.
- Meanwhile, place chicken breast halves in small roasting pan; coat chicken with 1 teaspoon oil. In cup, mix remaining 1 teaspoon oil with honey mustard, set aside.
- After vegetables have baked 25 minutes, remove pan from oven and carefully turn vegetables with metal spatula. Return vegetables to oven, placing pan on lower oven rack. Place chicken on upper rack.
- After chicken has baked 10 minutes, remove from oven; brush with honey mustard mixture. Bake chicken and vegetables 12 to 15 minutes longer until juices run clear when thickest part of chicken is pierced with a knife and vegetables are golden and tender.
- Serve chicken with vegetables.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market