- 1 1012 pound spiral-cut smoked ham (or any other ham)
- 1 mango, peeled and pit removed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the ham on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and puree in a blender or food processor.
- Pour ? of the glaze mixture over the ham, spreading it evenly over the surface.
- Bake ham and brush the top and sides with additional glaze every twenty minutes, for 1 hour.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Good to Know: If you choose to make a smaller ham, feel free to store the extra glaze in the freezer and use it the next time you cook pork tenderloin or roast.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market