Makes 4 servings
This recipe is Gluten Free.
- 4 Prosciutto slices, rolled and sliced into ribbons
- 2 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced and cut into sticks
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Extra-Virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Combine mustard and lime juice in a mixing bowl. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil as you whisk to create an emulsion. Stir in honey and and season with salt and pepper. Give it another good whisk to mix all the ingredients.
- Wash the Arugula leaves. Place a handful in each bowl and top with prosciutto and apple sticks. Pour in a light coating of the dressing. Fold to combine.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market