This is a gluten free recipe.
- 2-½ pounds Whole Pork Tenderloin
- 1/3 cups Soy Sauce (GF use LaChoy)
- ¼ cups Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Chili Garlic Sauce (GF use A Taste of Thai)
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 cup Chicken Broth, At Room Temperature
- 2 whole Green Onions (green Parts Only) Diced, For Garnish
- Rinse and pat dry the pork loin.
- In a gallon baggie, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, brown sugar, onion powder, pepper and chili garlic sauce. Seal, squeeze and shake the baggie to combine the ingredients well. Place pork loin in baggie, squeeze out air, seal baggie and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a 9×11 baking dish with nonstick foil or use regular foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Using tongs, transfer the pork loin to the prepared baking dish. Pour the marinade over the pork loin. Bake for 1 hour, turning pork loin every 20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145-150ºF. Remove loin to serving plate, cover with foil, and let rest for 15-20 minutes while you finish the sauce.
- Empty the pan drippings into a small sauce pan and heat over medium heat. Combine the cornstarch with room temperature chicken broth and whisk until smooth. Add the broth to the boiling pan drippings and cook for a minute or two. Remove from heat.
- Slice pork loin and place on serving platter. Drizzle sauce over all before serving and place any extra sauce in an extra dish on the side. Garnish with sliced green onions if desired.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market