This recipe is gluten free.If you canÄôt find baby artichoke hearts, use quartered artichoke heart and chop them.
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-ounce) can baby artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place Romano cheese, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, salt, black pepper, red pepper, minced garlic, and white beans in a food processor, and process until smooth. Spoon into a medium bowl. Stir in the artichokes and spinach. Spoon the mixture into a 1-quart glass or ceramic baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbly and brown.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market