- 2 2/3 cups Gluten Free Flour
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 11/3 cup Unsalted Butter
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 whole Egg
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Grease a 9- or 10-inch spring form pan. Lightly spoon GF flour into measuring cup and level off. Blend the crust ingredients at the lowest speed with a hand mixer until dough forms. Spread half in the bottom of the pan.
- After blending the filling ingredients, spread over the crust to within 1/2-inch of sides of pan. Between two pieces of waxed paper, press remaining dough into a 9- or 10-inch circle. Remove the top layer of waxed paper, place dough over filling, and then remove waxed paper. Press dough into place.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until light golden brown. (Place foil or a shallow pan on the rack below to catch butter drips.)
- Cool for 15 minutes and remove from pan. Cool completely. Cut into 24 to 32 slices.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market