- 2 cups applesauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, or 1/4 cup brown sugar substitute
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup gluten free baking mix
- 1/3 cup sugar or sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 tbsp firm margarine
- 1 1/2 tbsp applesauce
- 1/4 cup nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix 2 cups applesauce with brown sugar or brown sugar substitute, raisins and cinnamon in ungreased round 9 x 1 1/2" pan.
- Heat in oven for 15 minutes. Mix baking mix, sugar or sugar substitute, margarine and 1.5 tablespoon applesauce until crumbly; stir in nuts.
- Sprinkle evenly over applesauce mixture in pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market