- 1 pkg. - 6 oz stove top stuffing mix for turkey
- 1 large chopped apple (this can be the apple of your choice)
- 1 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup honey Dijon dressing divided
- 1 1/2 lb cooked, cubed turkey
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375. Prepare stuffing in large saucepan as directed on package. Add apples, walnuts, raisins and ¼ cup of dressing; mix lightly
- Spoon into 13x9 inch baking dish; top with chicken. Brush chicken with remaining ¼ cup dressing. Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake 35 minutes; uncover. Sprinkle chicken with cheese. Bake and additional 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees) let stand before serving.
- Substitute dried cranberries for raisins if so desired.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market