Makes 4 servings
Per serving: calories, 109; total fat, 3 g; saturated fat, 2 g; cholesterol, 8 mg
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 16-ounce package peeled trimmed baby carrots
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp minced green onion tops
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add carrots and sauté until carrots begin to brown slightly, about 8 minutes. Add apple juice and honey and bring to boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until carrots are tender and liquid is reduced to glaze, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl. Sprinkle with green onion tops and serve.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market