Makes 8 servings
- 1 (12 oz. can) refrigerated, ready-made pizza dough
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3 large apples, thinly sliced
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 cup grated white cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly coat 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray. Press dough into pizza pan. Cook apples in apple juice until tender. Drain off juice and reserve.
- Place apple slices on dough. Dissolve cornstarch in apple juice, cinnamon, and honey. Cook over medium heat until clear. Spread sauce over apples. Sprinkle pecans on top. Top with cheese. Bake in a 425 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market