- ¼ cup sorghum flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- ¼ cup potato starch
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp iodized salt (or kosher salt you have ground down fine)
- 4 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp cardamom
- ¼ tsp cloves, ground
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp chilled, unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- Forming the dough. Combine all the gluten-free flours with the salt, sugar, cardamom, and cloves. Cut the pieces of butter into the flour until the mixtures comes together and has the texture coarse cornmeal.
- Spoon in the sour cream and stir the concoction with a rubber spatula, until it all just starts to come together. Stop stirring.
- Making the dough ball. Put the completed dough between two sheets of plastic wrap or parchment paper. Form a large ball of dough between the sheets, and then flatten it into a square. (Do this gently. This isnÄôt the opportunity to work out your animus.)
- Set the dough square into the refrigerator and let it chill while you prepare the filling.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market