- 3 golden delicious apples; chopped
- 3 red delicious apples;chopped
- 1 can pineapple chunks or tidbits;drained(reserve juice)
- 1 cup celery;chopped
- 1 cup green grapes;halved
- 1 cup walnuts;coarsely chopped
- Mix together 1 cup pineapple juice, 2/3 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, dash of salt.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Set aside to cool.
- Mix apples, pineapple, celery and grapes together.
- Pour cooled dressing over fruit.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Add Walnuts just before serving.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market