- 2 lbs fresh ahi tuna
- 1 small round onion, julienne cut
- 3 green onions, diced
- ½ tsp freshly grated fresh ginger
- 3 finely diced garlic cloves
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp Chinese chili sauce
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Cut ahi tuna into at least ½ inch cubes-set aside & refrigerate. Combine all other ingredients in a large glass bowl & refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve toss Ahi tuna and other ingredients together. Serve on chilled platter with chopsticks or toothpicks.
Gooseberries Fresh Food Market